Enhancing the lives of nannies
and families through childcare education
[link_popup id=’3200′ link_text=’Click to open popup’ name=’Get $10 off of your first class!’]
Our classes help nannies and caregivers with classes tailored for working with children and families in their homes
- New to providing care or making a career change?
- Looking to refresh your skills?
- Want to take your caregiving career to the next level?
- Need help working with you nanny family?
Come see what our online classes , taught by world class experts can do for you!
We know there’s more than one way to raise healthy and happy children. Our blog, online classes, professional development, and certification programs prepare nannies for a wide variety of situations.
- Learn essential caregiving skills from a diverse group of experts with degrees from Harvard, Boston University, and more!
- Earn a meaningful credential that will set you apart from other nannies and caregivers
- Build confidence in your ability to prepare for a wide range of situations
- Develop essential skills for working and communicating with your employer
- Gain access to a community of expert professional nannies and caregivers
Our courses and resources prepare nannies for the rigors of caring for a family and provide families with the tools necessary to create effective working agreements and relationships.
- Hire your nanny with confidence knowing they have the necessary credentials to support the complex needs of your family.
- Develop an effective framework for setting clear expectations and building a great working relationship with your nanny.
- Provide ongoing professional development opportunities for your nanny to support the growing needs of your children.
Our programs are available to agencies and can be delivered individually or to entire cohorts of nannies.
- Provide world-class training opportunities and credentials for the nannies you place
- Equip your nannies with the professional skills necessary to build great and lasting working relationships with their nanny families
- Track program performance and provide credentials upon successful class completion
At Care Academy our mission is to improve the lives of families, nannies, and professional caregivers through supportive education, resources, and community. Care Academy professional development classes and certification programs address the rigors of childcare and promote successful working relationships between nannies and the families who employ them.